Thursday 23 February 2017

His Pregnant Girlfriend Part 1 and 2

His Pregnant Girlfriend




Part 1


"I am fed up geet... you have changed your craving like clothes... one minute... Maan I need Pasta so other minute... you want typical punjabi cuisine..." Maan pushed his hair back... completely frustrated with "His pregnant Girlfriend" who is standing in the kitchen with downcast eye.

"Maa... aannn"

"I hate you... I just hate you soo much... first you pregnant me.. than you left me in this haunted outhouse daily all alone... now when I want a little happiness and my choice food... apko is me bhi problem hai... you are changing..." her shivering voice alarmed Maan... That soon flood ensued this statement. 

"Nahi.. Geet... dekho.. I don't mean.."

"Haa haa... I know...  what do you mean... you don't like me... you don't love me anymore... I won't marry you.. now... I am leaving bas..." she spat and  emerged from outhouse... Maan  contemplated her back till she turned invisible  from his sight...

He pull out the aprin in anger and jogged behind his Angry Girlfriend before she makes her way out of khurana assets..

"I have never had an any idea about this messed up life... After own the title of a boyfriend... only god knows... what will happen when I would be her husband" He sighed and rolled his car behind  her lady love...



Part 2






"Geet... !!! Dekho stop acting now... I know your taste buds has finally kicked you and you are dying to eat this round balls..." 

"Yuck Maan. .. they are GOLGAPPE...  not some round balls..." she emphasized GOLGAPPE and Maan roll his orbs... but he felt nice that Geet finally talking with him after sitting like a statue in whole ride... he had already messed up with her mood in morning... over pasta n kitchen incident and now he wants to pacify his lady love... after all she deserved his pampering because of her pregnancy status.


Geet poked his shoulder with his one finger... and give him a glare... "why are we standing here...? I don't need you and your time Mr. Khurana so Leave... I don't need golgappe too..." 

Maan gritted his teeth to see her stubborn self and decide to teach her a lesson today..

"And who said we are here for you... Ms. Handa" he whispered softly in her ear and slightly touched her lobe with his lips... enough to make her concious about surrounding.

Maan got down from the car with a wry smile and ask the vendor to prepare Only ONE plate of chat... He emphasized on ONE and Geet started her usual programme of cribbing..

Maan started to gulp down the round water balls one by one and Geet angrily got down from the car and attempt to snatch his plate but He isn't in the mood of misery and continue his party..

"Maan... you are shameless... jerk..." she put one more round water ball in his mouth and almost made him choked... She turned her back to him and Maan watched her unbelievable at her wild act... 

Maan eyed the vendor to prepare a Geet special plate and pull her in his arm from behind to console her "joota gussa"...

As soon as Geet see her plate is She snatched the plate from Maan and sit into the passanger sit of car with fold legs and open door and cherished her chat...

But in between she glared Maan... 

"We aren't done... Mr. Khurana... and I am still angry..." 

"GEETTT" 

She just pull her tongue out to show him in response.

6 comments:

  1. Nice parts
    Maan ki band baj RHI h😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb update
    haha poor maan
    he is getting irritated

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazycutee
    hehehe poor maan has bear geet mood swings
    and get still angry with him for his rude words after maan giving her fav chat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely... how i wish i too had someone to care n pamper when i was pregnant .. maan is too good...

    ReplyDelete